Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shutting Down BI Polar

Hi faithful[1] readers!

After a series of ongoing frustrations[2] I've decided to shut down my BI Polar blog and move away from the Blogger platform.

I'm starting up a new blog on Wordpress, and have migrated away the content from this blog. I'll leave this site up for a while[3] but there won't be any new content. I'd love to say that I will be posting more frequently on the new blog, but you and I both know how well this has been working for me recently. Keep your fingers crossed...

[1] Given how infrequently I've been posting lately, you must be pretty darned faithful to still be here.
[2] None worth mentioning individually, but in aggregate they are making me less and less pleased.
[3] Probably until I remember to delete it.

No comments: