Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Let Your Voice Be Heard!

The SQL Server Integration Services Team is looking for your feedback on how to prioritize their work on future versions of SSIS. How cool is that? It's not quite as cool as being invited to an SDR (yeah, this is kind of like saying Hammerfall isn't quite as cool as Manowar - they're somewhat similar, but orders of magnitude different in how cool they are) but you still get to share your opinions with the people who build the tools you love.[1] Or not. Either way, it's cool.

And to make it even cooler, they're giving away five 80GB Zune MP3 players to people who complete their survey by December 20th.

Here's the survey: https://mscuillume.smdisp.net/Collector/Survey.ashx?Name=SqlETLSurvey2

How important is this? Consider the fact that I'm posting a link to it on my blog, even though each person who enters is reducing my chances of winning that Zune. So let your voice be heard!

[1] For all SSIS team members reading this post, yes, I would love to come to your next SDR. You don't even need to give me a Zune. Although I'd take one. ;-)

2 comments:

Dick Carlson said...

I'm assuming second prize would be two Zunes.

Matthew Roche said...

LOL!

I love my iPod, but I would also like to see if the Zune is as good for video as I've heard from people I know who own them.