Thursday, August 21, 2008

Visual Developers of Upstate New York

I apologize for the late notice (I've know for weeks, but have kept forgetting to post) but I will be speaking next Wednesday, August 27th, at the VDUNY user group in Rochester, New York. This user group meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month in the Rochester Microsoft offices, and generally has a great turnout of talented software development processionals.

This month I'll be presenting on some of my favorite new developer-centric features in SQL Server 2008. I realize that this is awfully vague, but that is intentional. I'm planning on going in with a loose agenda and lots of demos, and seeing where the session goes.

And to sweeten the pot a little, I will also be giving away a complete set of nine DVDs with all of the content from the TechEd Developers and IT Professionals conferences in Orlando this June. If you're in the Rochester area, you should plan on attending - it will be a lot of fun.

No comments: