Thursday, August 21, 2008

Waltham Code Camp 10: "Dev InTENsity!"

I just got the announcement today, so I guess I'm behind the times as usual - the 10th Code Camp event is going to be held next month at the Microsoft offices in Waltham, MA on September 20 and 21.

CodeCamp10_thumb

In case you missed Code Camp 9 in April, this is going to be a free two-day technical conference focusing on Microsoft developer technologies. The last time around there were over six hundred attendees who came from as close as Boston and as from as far as hundreds of miles way, and (if my memory serves me correctly) there were six or seven different tracks going on throughout each day. People presented on topics ranging from .NET to Silverlight to SQL Server Integration Services. (Guess who did the SSIS sessions? ;-)

Sadly, my travel schedule will not allow me to be in Waltham to speak at next month's event, but if you are in the northeast US, it's well worth the trip to come.

For more information, check out Chris Bowen's blog. He's one of the event organizers and he has all of the details, whether you want to attend or present, or both.

No comments: