Thursday, March 26, 2009

Going to Tech·Ed 2009 North America!

I’ve been to Tech·Ed North America every year for the last four years. It’s Microsoft’s biggest technical conference and is an amazing opportunity to learn and to network – and it’s always a ton of fun as well. People have been asking me a lot lately “are you going to be in Los Angeles?” and I haven’t been able to answer them.

Until today.

email_sig_2

I learned this week that I will indeed be going to Tech·Ed. I’ll be In Los Angeles the whole week, from May 11 through May 16, helping to represent Microsoft Learning at the conference. I’ll have more details to share about what I’ll be doing as the conference approaches, but for now I just think that I’ll be staying away from places where I see this sign:

TENA_blgr1_mctshang

Hang here? Yikes! ;-)

Seriously, interacting with Microsoft Certified Trainers is probably going to be a big part of my role at the conference. I just wonder how “hang” ever got through the layers of review.

So I’ll be there – will you?

1 comment: