Monday, May 28, 2007

Going to TechEd!

Microsoft's biggest technical conference - TechEd - is taking place next week in Orlando, and I'll be there. This will be the first conference I've attended since TechEd 1998 in Orlando, when SQL Server 7.0 was the "next big thing." I've been working at many of Microsoft's big conferences for the past few years, including TechEd, PDC, Mix and TechReady, but it's been almost 10 years since I've been going without work waiting for me. On one side, it should be a lot of fun, being able to attend sessions and hang out with the product group members in the lounges, but on the other side, it already feels a little lonely.

In any event, I've got all of the interesting-looking BI sessions added to my schedule, so expect me to be blogging when possible throughout the week.

No comments: